RE: [ihc] The Travelall (could) is Alive with the Sound of Music

Dan, in a square bodied T-all the kick panel area is mostly consumed by the
cowl vent 'box ducts'.

You can surface mount speaker brackets on the C pillars. Some might object
to the look, but they're right at ear level and sound great.

I'd build a new set of door panels w/cutout before I'd hack a set of nice
originals.

Jim