Re: [ihc] A question...Excursion solids?

At 4:23 AM 10/2/04, Steven Stegmann wrote:

The late (4x4) Super Duty 250's and 350's use a Dana 50 F solid front,
reverse rotation (high pinion).

The 450's and 550's use a Dana 60F solid front, reverse rotation.

All Excursions would use the 50F.

The gear cover 50 vs. 60 is the same part, so don't be fooled.

I don't remember which year they cheaped the 350 down from the 60F to the 50F.

Greg