Re: [ihc] A question...Excursion solids?

Not sure about the axle but a friend has a diesel
Excursion.  He's now getting almost 25 mpg on the
highway with the latest software.  His was one of the
ones with the software problems, but they fixed it.

I'd imagine that the V-10 would burn twice as much
fuel, at least.  If you're going to keep it a while
and put some miles on it figure it carefully before
you decide the diesel isn't worth the money.  Might
actually be free after 70-80K miles.

Steve