[ihc] lost a truck...

Well, I lost a  truck I never even had the chance to pick up.  I
purchased a '64 1200 4x4 that was very clean, running, 61K miles.
The owner parked it behind a shed and left for vacation.  I
was to pick it up this Saturday.  The truck is in Bayfield CO.
They've been getting quite a bit of rain this past week.
Unfortunately, enough to erode away a good chunk of the owners
property, taking the truck with it.  Currently it is upside down with
water running through it.  Silt up to the dash.  My money is being
returned but I'm still bummed about it.

Ken