From: Tom Mandera [mailto:tsm1@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:19 PM
To: John Hofstetter
Cc: Ryan Moore; Mac McMuffin; Peter Shubin; ihc@domain.elided
Subject: re: Licensing

So I now have a permanently registered body tub lying in the dirt.  I
also have another permanently licensed body tub on a frame lying in the
dirt, and a permanently licensed '74 IH pickup w/o front clip or engine,
too.

None of which are "junk" since they're licensed.

..and I'll never pay $35/yr again to keep them licensed.  I won't have
to wait in line again.  I won't have to deal with another "junk vehicle"
complaint this time next year because someone hopes I forgot to renew my
registration and catch me..