Re: [ihc] A question...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joel Furtek" <jf7e@domain.elided>
To: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>; "IHdigest"
<ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 07:51
Subject: Re: [ihc] A question...

> At 8:38 PM -0700 9/27/04, mark stegmann wrote:
> >Joel, I'm with you on the 1010, but I want a
> >Comer-ized 392 in mine!! :>
>
> I was saving that for my 1-ton lwb travelette 4x4.  :-)
>
> Before I sold the scout, reluctantly, I was considering a Comer-ized 196.
=:-)

> JoelF

Someone on the BB had found a 1 ton 200 4x4 wagonmaster in the NE somewhere,
I think they decided that it was too far gone for them.  Ex military and he
said it had the dana 70 front (guess it could have just been a 3/4 ton,
never know how close he checked).

Anyway, a 3/4 ton 4x4 wagonmaster would be kind of neat, and offer a little
bit of everything.   A shortwheelbase travelette might be more practical
though if you wanted to do any towing.

-Ryan

---