Re: [ihc] A question...

At 8:38 PM -0700 9/27/04, mark stegmann wrote:
Joel, I'm with you on the 1010, but I want a
Comer-ized 392 in mine!! :>
I was saving that for my 1-ton lwb travelette 4x4.  :-)

Before I sold the scout, reluctantly, I was considering a Comer-ized 196.  =:-)

JoelF

Also want a KB pickup w/ a
flathead Ford V8. And I also want a genuine DONALD
DUCK International........ now who can tell me what
kind of truck that is, and what's interesting about
it!!!! hehehe.....

Mark

 If you could own just one IH, just one, what would
 it be?  Assuming
 adequate but not silly funds (which excludes the
 Hearst Shawnee,
 etc.) to purchase the IH you'd really want to have,
 what would it be?
 How, generally, would it be 'built'?

 I'm asking as curiosity and to give me some IH
 dreamin' fodder.  I'll
 throw out a starter, a 1010 D-series travelall with
 a 401/727, 2wd,
 wood grain paneling.  A cool cruiser, big enough for
 moving anything,
 and a screamer with a little tweaking like Holley's
 new FI kit for
 the AMC motor.

 Just a thought.  How 'bout that '38 body with the SV
 tucked inside?
 A traveler with 4" lift?  A B-series travelette?
 Wagonmaster?  Tell
 me!