Re: [ihc] Hmmm...

On Sep 27, 2004, at 5:47 PM, Joel Furtek wrote:

Hello all,

Didn't Palmer sell marinized SV engines?
I'm a little slow this morning, Joel, and I was hung up on marinized. Funny, the references that came to mind. I don't know whether that is the right word, or not, but it's a perfectly good word as far as I'm concerned. There used to be a dry cleaning process out here in the west that was called Marinizing, and I kept reverting back to that process as it might apply to engines. Didn't work.

OK, I already admitted that the brain processes are in low gear.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs