Re: [ihc] Hmmm...

At 11:48 AM -0700 9/28/04, John Hofstetter wrote:
On Sep 27, 2004, at 5:47 PM, Joel Furtek wrote:
Hello all,
Didn't Palmer sell marinized SV engines?
I'm a little slow this morning, Joel, and I was hung up on marinized. Funny, the references that came to mind. I don't know whether that is the right word, or not, but it's a perfectly good word as far as I'm concerned.
Well, your approval is good enough for me!  Otherwise, perhaps, marinated?

There used to be a dry cleaning process out here in the west that was called Marinizing, and I kept reverting back to that process as it might apply to engines. Didn't work.
Was that, perhaps, Martinizing? I've never really cleaned my clothes, just went through the motions of wash and dry to satisfy the women in my life.

OK, I already admitted that the brain processes are in low gear.
Tell me about it.  I'm blaming it on the full moon.

Best from the rain soaked piedmont,
Joel

John

John Hofstetter