RE: [ihc] A question...

Just one, Hmmm...........

If kids are in the mix, Travelall, Travelette, or Wagonmaster.

I have some very fond memories of bombing around in the '73 1010
Travelall with the kids.  They can be made to be quiet and comfortable
and good off road (I hear).  Lots of metal to be seen inside, makes you
feel protected.  My vote for comfort, versatility, practicality, and
retro-cool factor would be a 4X4 3/4T Travelall.  Pick a style and set
it up how you want.  I'm partial to D series, but I've never owned any
of the older ones.  I'm sure I could fall in love with them too.

"Travelall, one bad -ss stationwagon"  I should be in marketing <g>

There is a lot to be said for going topless and doorless in an 800.

I honestly don't believe I could limit myself to just one.  If I could
only keep one of my current ones, it would be the 800, but I don't own a
3/4T Travelall either.

Happy dreaming Joel,

Ed Sohm
Battle Creek, IA

'71 800 B
'74 200 4X4 Travelette Camper Special
+ a bunch more

I'm dragging home another T'ette soon, hopefully this week.  I'll send
you a pic.