RE: [ihc] Advice needed

Steve:

Don't be sorry.  I actually know lawyers that make fun of tort lawyers too!
In fact, one or two of them complain about the lack of any ethics or morals
in their profession and how trial lawyers, are a bunch of sharks who have
turned the law on it's head and made it into something it was never intended
to be.

My peer group and I, when we were much younger, made fun of motorcycle
patrol officers.  We made fun of their black, over the calf boots, their
mirrored sunglasses and what we perceived to be, their overly macho
attitudes.  We had no use for them.

Well, when I worked for the City of Fairfield as an adult, I found out that
other cops make fun of the motorcycle officers ("motors" they call them) too
for the very same reasons.

I don't make fund of CHP "motors" anymore, because they have gotten away
from their Harley Road Kings and Kawasaki KZ1000s and now ride beautiful,
BMW R1100 motorcycles.  I am very envious.  Only $20,000 or so a copy.

$http://jeff.dean.home.att.net/rt-p.htm$

Tom H. '76 Traveler