RE: [ihc] Advice needed

Mike:

Punt!

Stay out of it if nothing's been posted to the list.  Just issue a statement
something like:

"This list allows posting of items for sale.  The list and it's moderator
take no responsibility for the transactions or problems between members that
do or do not occur.  We are just here to facilitate communication amongst
members."

If the rest of the list is aware of the rift because of something that has
been posted from either party, add something like:

"This list and it's moderator will not be involved in any disputes that
result from selling/buying activities via this forum.  Furthermore, we ask
that members keep such disputes "offline".  Please do not use this forum to
air your dispute or liable or attack other list members.

Thank you,

The moderator"

It's like dealing with children.  We've all seen it.  Even here on the IH
Digest. :-)

Tom H., '76 Traveler