RE: RE:[ihc] About those Allisons

Yeah, that's what I meant....it's a parking brake, not a driving brake
:)  Yes, I can over come it with the 8.2L in my bus, but I have also
driven my Scout with the e-brake on and not noticed right away.  I think
in something smaller than a 28,000 lb bus it should be a pretty
effective parking brake (as long as you are not trying to drive with it
on).  Something like that would be nice to have on my Scout....my
e-brakes have never worked that well, especially after going through
mud.

Chad
http://trx.punknet.org/