[ihc] T-35 5 Speed Transmission

Binder junkies. I am getting ready to replace my
recently rebuilt T-35 5 speed transmission with an
Allison AT545. I had it completely rebuilt by Valley
Transmssions in Tacoma, WA. It has less than 1200
Miles on it. The rebuild cost me $1600 and change. I
am willing to sell it for $750.00.

This includes the flywheel, presure plate, disc, T.O
bearing as well as the pilot bearing. All of this was
brand new when I put it in the bus.

Anyone interested can contact me off of the board at
1-800-743-2494. If you are calling from a "blocked
number" I generally do not answer the phone but do let
it go to my voice recorder.

YEPABUS sends

=====
A diamond can not be polished without friction
Nor a man perfected without trial.

       "Do Good Unto All"

Tom Dangelo, PM