Re: [ihc] Identify Rear Step Bumper/Receiver Hitch

I've been trying to locate a rear step bumper/receiver hitch for the latest Scout II project.

One of my previous Scout IIs had a step bumper with a built in receiver hitch.

The hitch plate on the step bumper had a 1 7/8 inch ball mounted to the step plate, and when I needed to use a 2 inch ball, I inserted the 2 inch ball mount into the receiver.

The 2 inch receiver tube was welded and gusseted below the step plate.

IRC - it looked somewhat like the below ASCII art:

\_|_|_/

The bumper had a manufacturers name stamped into it, but I'm unable to remember the name.

Anyone seen a Scout II step bumper/receiver hitch like this?

--
Ted Borck tborck@domain.elided