RE: [ihc] RE: Parking lots? Yeah, right...

BTDT, one wrong turn off the expressway en route to the Capitol landed us in
a neighborhood with 'idle urban yoots' hangin' on street corners. Later
dudes!

On the way back from whence we came there were a half dozen or so DCPD cars
burned/crashed/etc. stuffed under an overpass behind chain link. Nice touch.
No Inters thank goodness.

>nothing looked near as bad as north St. Louis City though.

That's frightening.

Jim