RE: [ihc] RE: Parking lots? Yeah, right...

Don't get me started on DC!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in annapolis
Maryland visiting my parents, and yesturday mom took
me sightseeing in DC. Talk about confusing street
signs!!!! 4 quadrants, and they all have the same
street names in them. The street sign will say NE, SE,
NW or SW. That's the only way to tell what quadrant
you're in. Needless to say we saw some ghetto!! hahaha
nothing looked near as bad as north St. Louis City
though.
Mark