[ihc] BB Still Down, so...

I have noticed a pattern here.

When I place anything in the binderbulletin classifieds, the server goes down.
I bet I've made 5000 posts to tech talk over the last 6 or 8 years, but it
never fails when I post to the classifieds. I have made very few posts to the
classifieds, but all with the same disastrous (coincidental, I hope) results.

I hope mentioning this does not affect the digest. I have to do this from
memory. Cutting and pasting is so much easier...

75 scout II, AZ vehicle, $2500.00 OBO>> 392 auto 3.54 gears

79 scout II, CO vehicle, $2000.00 OBO>>392 auto 3.07 gears 33" tires 4" spring
lift MSD/pertronix needs 1st/reverse band, still drives well forward.

Both vehicles have 1405 Edelbrock squarebore carbs. Both get 12-14 mpg because
the 392s never have to work hard. Just took the 75 to RMIHR this year, and to
the Kaibab Plateau labor day weekend.

66 1200A travelall w/392 non-IC and T19 Wide from later pickup. $1800.00 OBO.

73 1110, T34 transmission, Strong 345, AC bought from original owner, has
original upholstery and interior in good shape. Only needs paint.  No serious
rust. $3600.00

68 1100C pickup truck, LWB bonus load, 304 runs excellent, good tires and
brakes, good body with no damage, driver's door has been replaced (latch
mounting sheet metal wore out) but I still have the door. Front seal leaks,
but this engine loves to run. 15 mpg if you keep it at 55, will climb a 6%
grade with a full load. $1300.00 OBO.

79 S1853 school bus, Allison 4 speed auto, needs engine. Includes all the
parts for conversion to SV series (adapter and flex plate). Was running and
driving beautifully when we shot a rod through the block. Truly a pleasure to
drive. $500.00. No, I will not deliver it, but you can do the engine swap in
my driveway.

If I get around to swapping the engine in, I'll probably keep the bus, at
least as a storage vehicle and well pump house. I'd bet a 304 would make a
great well pump.

-Allan