RE: [ihc] Tom H's Explorer Transfercase Problem

Tom,

You misunderstand why the service dept is there.
They're not to help customers or any silliness like
that.  They're there to make money.  Make no mistake
about it.  Anything that increases profit is what they
do.  Or get fired for their efforts.

Steve