[ihc] RE: Parking lots? Yeah, right...

>Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:58:08 -0700
>From: Eighteen Rabbit <thor7358@domain.elided>
>Subject: [ihc] Possibly Too Much Truck

>Considering how many large pickup drivers have yet to master the relatively
>simple task of parking between lines in a parking lot,

Have you ever actually *driven* something like a crew cab dually?

And speaking of 'exacerbate', somehow real estate developers(in CA
anyway)have convinced city/county planners that 2 lines 8-9' apart
constitute a parking space for purposes of fulfilling the space count
required by planning standards. This in the face of laws that pretty much
nationwide allow vehicles to be 102" wide.

You should see how many parking spaces I take up with my Travelall pulling
an 18' flatbed ;P

Jim