[ihc] Allison Transmission

Binder members:

Does anyone out there have a line on an Allison AT545
transmission with all of the hardware necessary to put
it behind an SV392. I currently have a completely
rebuilt (I mean complete!) 5 speed, 1:1 5th gear, in
my school bus AKA YEPABUS. I do not have any trouble
driving it but I have a left knee that complains if I
get into a lot of shifting and clutching situations. I
have a disability for both of my knees along with a
lot of other "body parts" that wore out during my 30
years in the Navy. (FMF Corpsman) I kind of feel like
some of our rigs. HA HA.

I would like to put an Allison behind the rebuilt
SV392 so that my wife and daughter can drive it if
they are so inclined. I am thinking about situations
concerning being out in "boonies" and having something
happen to me whereby one of them may have to drive us
out.

I am more than willing to trade the 5 speed, new
clutch, pressure plate and what ever else is not
needed after the conversion to the Allison. I will
need the shifting lever (dash mount I think) along
with all of the other stuff.

Any thoughts. BCB need not respond.

Tom Dangelo

=====
A diamond can not be polished without friction
Nor a man perfected without trial.

       "Do Good Unto All"

Tom Dangelo, PM