Re: [ihc] Brake Line Part Numbers

Pete,
   Short of actually springing for the Stainless steel Braided lines
that various vendors sell, you can modify the front lines by rebending
the steel tubes portions at the calipers so that the face up, instead of
the way they are bent currently. When you look at them you will see what
I mean. Tom ran his Scout this way for quite some time, and my Scout has
always been this way.
   The rear is from a 79 E-350 van. PN # 36850 $33.69 from NAPA. Your
prices may vary.