RE: [ihc] Toasted Scout

Sorry, Robert... I fixed the locations file.

Regarding the snow, I was going to say "look at the file dates", but then I
did. I see that they are from June, so that doesn't help... that must be
when I finally got around to editing & uploading them. Those are from this
past winter, when due to my "first-winter-in-Wyoming-newbie-status", I was
snapping shots of anything frosted. It doesn't really snow here in August.
At least not very often...

John A.