[ihc] Toasted Scout

I finally got the new Scout hauled home, the one with the T-19 that I had
asked about. It still has brakes (even if no power assist), so I was able to
get it with just a tow strap, and a friend. Except for under the hood, where
the fire did some fairly dramatic damage, and the hood itself, where the
firemen did their thing, it's actually in pretty good shape. Well, and the
dash and instruments are gone... and a little rust in the rear wells and
driver's side floor, and... Anyway, it's pretty "straight" otherwise.
Apparently, it only had about 55K miles, and "grandma took good care of it".

In case anyone wants or needs a reminder of how a fire can truly harsh your
mellow, ruin your day, and crimp your bank account, I posted some pictures
here:

http://home.bresnan.net/~j.adams/IH/

They're the ones named "fire01, fire02", etc. My favorite blob is the "I
used to be a coolant reservoir" blob. The "I used to be a battery" blob and
the "I used to be a distributor cap" blob are pretty impressive, too.

I've promised all my other vehicles routine fire safety checks starting
immediately. This one as well, someday...

John A.