[ihc] Re: Insurance

Mac, try Nationwide,  I had my Scout and Saturn with texas plate (liability)
and my SO's dodge truck with new mexico plates (full coverage) for about
$80-90. Till they pissed her off, and she change to Progressive for even less.
They claimed my scouts vin did not exist, had to fax a copy of the registration.
I will never go with Geico, after dealing with thier adjuster.
Gas here, texas, is 86 octane for regular.  Go over the border to New Mexico,
it's 87 octane, and is cheaper.
Scott Ray