[ihc] More info on Pri-G

No I don't own or have any interest in this company, just a satisfied
customer.

for Mac's stale fuel:

Q: I have fuel that has been sitting in storage for several years. Will
PRI-G help make this fuel better?

A: Yes. When thoroughly blended with fuel, PRI-G will restore even the most
degraded fuels to a refinery-fresh, usable condition - provided the stored
fuel does not contain metals or foreign chemistries not compatible with
refined fuel. Although the fuel will be restored to usable specification,
PRI-G does not restore the fuel to original color.

If you want to read a good faq on the product

http://www.survivalunlimited.com/fuelstorage/faq.htm

Also it googles better with quotes as "pri-g" so you don't have to read
through listings about prig's :~)

Tom Reed