Re: Lawmakers, was [ihc] diesel trucks

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>
Cc: "Steven Stegmann" <steve.stegmann@domain.elided>; "Dan Nees"
<cookiedan@domain.elided>; "Greg Hermann" <bearbvd@domain.elided>; "John M.
Adams" <jma@domain.elided>; "ihc digest" <ihc@domain.elided>; "Ted Borck"
<tborck@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 23:01
Subject: Re: Lawmakers, was [ihc] diesel trucks

> On Aug 16, 2004, at 8:56 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:
>
> > So we all need to convert to diesel?  ;)
> >
> > -Ryan
> >

> You're pretty proud of that Traveler, aren't you young fellow?
>
> John
> John Hofstetter
> Ol' Saline
> www.goldrush.com/~hofs

Very much so  <vbg>

I havn't filled up since I left GA, and I still don't need to.   It would
have taken 3 or 4 tanks in the gas scout, possibly more?

I do miss having a working radio, but I do have a CB in there at least
now...

Probobly going to have to swap to the gas scout once it gets cold, but it
does need to be driven anyway.  And the fully functioning accessories would
be nice for a little while...

-Ryan

---