RE: [ihc] RE: Congratulations Ed!

Ouch, that hurts!

Hey, I still have 10 years to get it on the road ;) Besides, the older she
gets the more she can help(in between dance classes, gymnastics, and horse
riding).

I got the power steering conversion sorted out on paper in the last week or
so. All the other parts are collected, we just have the 'heavy lifting' of a
body-off restification between us and the Goal.

Piece of pie :)

Jim