[ihc] One more 1210 Dimension Question

Okay, the trailer this truck has to go in has a door that is 87" wide but only 77" high.  The truck in question is a '73 IH 1210 Crewcab 4X4 pick up.  I know no one was able to get the height for me, and I appreciate all of you that did offer help and advice.

The guy is willing to winch it into his trailer, let the air down low on the tires if necessary, etc.  So, what do you guys think?

For a stock 1210 4X4, will letting the air out of the tires let it get through an opening that is 77" high?

Sorry-but he is on the road, has been really cooperative about this whole deal, and I would really try to give him the business, but don't want to waste his time if the truck will not fit!

Thanks!

Michael