[ihc] Re: [OLDIHC:] Odd Question-1210 Crewcab dimensions

>I just measured my '75 crewcab 200 2 wheel drive It >is 67.5" from ground
>top of cab.

Doug-

I am guessing that this is really 77.5"?  Or some other typo?  If it is a
200, even in two wheel drive, I expect it to be higher than 67.5"  This
would only be 5 feet and 7 and 1/2 inches tall?  I would LOVE it if this
were correct, although then the truck wouldn't look quite so studly!  If it
were a 100 series I could believe these measurements, but not thinking a 200
would be this short.  Am I wrong?

>Also it is 78" wide by tape measure and eyeball >down the sides.

THANKS!

This is a HUGE help!

Michael