Re: [ihc] B model 170 in Alabama

> Believe me Mark, I <DID> think about it.  :~)

Mike, wonder if you could still go get it? I think
Becca might need it. Picture this: 99 Chevy crewcab
2wd 454, auto, converted to 4wd. Sits on 42" rubber
currently, dana 60 front axle, NP205 t-case, and a
girl had this built! Her & her dad & brother were
customers at the parts store. Hadn't seen her for
almost 2 years, but saw her at a car show sat. night.
She said she's looking to get a 6 door built, or put
some ungodly tall tires(think she said 63"???) on the
current truck. AS it is now, it's still street legal
here in MO, and she drives it, and takes it muddin!

Now why can't I find a girl with toys like that and
the money to pay for them????