Re: [ihc] Engine Conversion Kit

Thanks for the info, Mark!
From what I have heard, 6.2 motor mounts are the same as a 350.
I'd like to fabricate bolt-on motor mounts for the conversion, that way I
can always go back to IH power.
Jay

Mark Stegmann wrote:

"Jay, no kit that I've ever heard of. I saw a 6.2 in a
scout at Nats in 01 or 02. if I remember right, the
guy said he made his own mounts & moved the
crossmember to suit his needs. shouldn't be too hard
to do. Of course, you'll have to get your driveshafts
cut or lengthed as needed. I believe a stock Scout
radiator is a 2 row, might want to have a shop rebuild
it for ya as a 3row.

Mark"