Re: [ihc] Trusting homework

Greg,

Sounds like you know more details about Europe than I
do.

I will make an observation about the engineering in MB
cars.  I personally think any engineering problem is
*much* easier to solve if you don't have to worry
about how much you're spending on the solution.

And, is it really better or do they just do a better
job where we can see it.  I'm reminded of the MB
diesel in which they increased the stroke but not the
connecting rod length and at around 80-100k miles they
wallow out the cylinder bores.  I guess they're just
as cheap as anyone else.

Steve

Steve