Re: [ihc] Trusting homework

At 5:10 PM 8/6/04, Steven Stegmann wrote:
>The problem isn't with the german engineering.  That's
>fine.  But something like a Tourage [or however you
>spell it] isn't really a trailer puller.  Nothing that
>short really is.  Not if you want to be comfortable
>and safe.
>
>Steve

I, on the other hand, think that the german engineering tends to be rather
poor !! For GOOD  engineering on the continent, you need to go to northern
Italy, Czechoslovakia ( I know, it's TWO places now), or Hungary !!! For
example, Ducati, MV, CZ. Czech out who designed and built all the torpedo
engines !!!

The Poles, Finns, and Swedes tend to do better, as well !! (Wartsila,
Nokia, Scania, for examples)

Greg