[ihc] K/KB wheel cylinder questions

        Does anyone know the current part number for a new wheel cylinder
to fit the K/KB-series trucks from 6 on up?  I am talking about the rear
wheel cylinders, which are those wierd Hi-Tork units that are sort of 'L'
shaped.  I am guessing Wagner or Raybestos still makes them.  Or if
anyone has any aftermarket part numbers so I can cross-reference them.  I
have some IHC numbers, but the folks at the parts stores do not have the
ability to cross-reference those numbers.  I also would be interested in
the same info for the front wheel cylinders, which should be the units
that have the double bore design, but straight-thru instead of the
L-shaped ones.
        For those that want to know, these are for the M-5.  I have found
a source for some NOS ones, but for one side only.  They appear to have
been used by the half-tracks, the M-5, and the K/KB-series trucks, as
well as 1946-57 Brockway trucks and 1950-54 Diamond T trucks.  I would
bet they were used on the H-542 too.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!