Re: [ihc] Re: Scout Radiators

Dan,

You make an excellent point.  I saw a different
radiator mount a year ago at Nats.  Some guy had a
tilt up front end.  He welded two uprights to the
frame, probably angle iron.  He then hung the radiator
between them.  Now the radiator has nothing to do with
the body.

But, frame twisting is still a problem.  I plan to do
this tilt up.  But my radiator won't be bolted, it
will be softly clamped between these two uprights,
like a modern radiator is.  This will stop the problem
permanently.  You could probably do this in a std body
but would take some engineering.

Steve