[ihc] Tom's Planned Trans tunnel butchery

Tom wrote:
>I'm also starting to consider a body lift for my Travelette, to >help
clear the T-35 with less tranny tunnel butchery.
>- -Tom

Tom,
  What tranny tunnel butchery is required?  None on my part.
The automatic tunnel is lowered and flat on top.  But I just
picked up the higher, "round top" tunnel out of a 4 speed
truck.  No butchery required.  Parts book shows the same
part number for all manual trannys.  Is there something
different with a Travelette?  Since it was a factory
option, there should not be any problem.

Allan W.