Re: [ihc] RE: MV in LIght Line

I was not aware of any plans (which doesn't mean there weren't any) to
put the MV in  the Light Line, although I'm sure it was thought about as
the engine was being developed.

The MV wasn't introduced until 1974 and the phase out of the light line
was already in the works for 5/75.  I don't think the MV would have
received serious consideration at that point although I think it would
have been fairly easy to do.

Howard