Re: [ihc] Scout for sale

I don't see a turbo. The turbo chargers were mounted
high, on the passenger side of the engine, above the
exhuast manifold.  And I think the turbos were only
made in like 66-68.

I've got a pic of a turbo engine in a Scout I took at
Red Power Roundup last month. Not the truck, just the
engine bay. if anyone wants to see it, let me know &
i'll resize it & post a link.

Mark