Re: Reply: [ihc] Ohio vehicle recovery assistance (minimal IH content)

--- Ted Borck <tborck@domain.elided> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Joel M Brodsky wrote:
>
> > Granted: about the only IH content here is that I
> usually drive IHs.
> >
> > I bought a car in Ohio that is in questionable
> running condition.  It's a
> > Turbo Volvo Wagon.
>
> <snip>
>
> > Now, when I pick up the car, I might need to
> borrow some tools and possibly
> > some space to cobble
> > this car together for the ride home to AZ (1900
> miles).
> >
> > Anyone equal to the task?  Compensation provided.
> IH parts-a-plenty
> > offered for trade too!

Joel, if I make it to nats this year(kinda
questionable at this point with me in St. Louis & dad
in Maryland) I'll have tools, and you know you're more
than welcome to them! I'll just have to remember to
toss in some metric stuff!