[ihc] Ohio vehicle recovery assistance (minimal IH content)

Granted: about the only IH content here is that I usually drive IHs.

I bought a car in Ohio that is in questionable running condition.  It's a
Turbo Volvo Wagon.
Anyway, I was thinking that I'll pick it up in Columbus when I come out
there for the Nats and
drive it home to AZ taking an extra two days to get home.  So, the owner
tells me that the car
sometimes, just quits.  Well, my Volvo has been doing that for years and
it's an oxygen sensor, and
it's not too big of a deal to me, and it's $170, so I've left it alone.

Now, when I pick up the car, I might need to borrow some tools and possibly
some space to cobble
this car together for the ride home to AZ (1900 miles).

Anyone equal to the task?  Compensation provided.  IH parts-a-plenty
offered for trade too!

Thanks gang!

JoelB

(Isn't this how our very own Michael Shaw usually does it?)