Re: [ihc] Truck Shipping

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Joseph Shaw, II wrote:

> So-anyone and everyone who thinks they know the best way to move something
> like this, please let me know.  The bad news is the truck does NOT run, so
> will have to be winched onto a trailer or truck-whatever.  I know most some
> shippers don't want to deal with this!

I haven't used them, but I have been quoted:

http://auto-transporter.com/

They do handle non-runners, though there is an additional fee.

Also the yesterdays tractors haulers forum might be of help:

http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html