[ihc] Re: RMIHR convoy on I-15

While it looks like we won't be able to join Willy on his south-central Wyoming scenic tour (which is a fun trip, for those that can make it), we ARE still going to RMIHR (DUH!).. ;)

Our proposed route is down I-15, passing 40 miles from Earl Culley's homestead in Idaho and trucking on through Ogden/SLC/Provo (hopefully around lunch time on Thursday 7/15) and aiming for as close to Salida as we can get by Thursday night.

Might be Salida. That'd be a 950 mile drive in a non-AC Travelette pulling a trailer and workin' hard at 75mph.

Or it might be Grand Junction, a mere 750 miles leaving a short 200 mile jaunt into Salida for Friday morning. ;)

In any case, if you see a big, long (21'-ish) IH 4-dr long-box pickup that looks a bit like Air Force Blue dragging some sort of IH on the trailer behind it.. well, that's probably us. :D

And Earl, I trust you won't laugh too hard if you find us on the side of the road.. waiting for you (not broken down, of course!). ;)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout