[ihc] IH events

Regarding the upcoming IH event in Salida, CO.....is that always held in that town? I looked it up on the map. I came through there in an old car I bought in Delta in Aug.2001. That stretch through that area heading back east alongside the Arkansas River to Canon City, is just about some of the best scenery I have ever seen in any of my adventures. If it is held there every year, I will surely try to make it in '05. I know Canon City is on the eastern slope. Is Salida up in the mountains or on the western slope? If anyone has been thinking about going, I can assure you it is fantastic country.

Rocky