Reply: [ihc] Truck Shipping

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Joseph Shaw, II wrote:

<snip>

Turns out the land I had a trucj sitting on in Southern CA has been sold and I
must remove the truck pretty much NOW!  However, I have recently taken a
position as a Chiropractor in GA, and I agreed to run it for six months so
that the lead doctor could get hip replacement surgery.  Well, he has gotten
the surgery, and there is NO ONE to mind the store if I have to leave, so I
cannot get away to go do it right and by myself.

So-anyone and everyone who thinks they know the best way to move something
like this, please let me know.  The bad news is the truck does NOT run, so
will have to be winched onto a trailer or truck-whatever.  I know most some
shippers don't want to deal with this!
<snip>

Try this URL.

http://www.ytmag.com/cgi-bin/haulquery.pl