[ihc] Fw: Asia Times Article

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/FF25Ak07.html

I actually recieved an e-mail with the text of this article and no link.
Knowing how some of you are about not being able to follow a link, I already
put forth the effort for you and found the article on the website (on that
note: their search function stinks, it wouldn't find the article, had to
look through the website to find it).

Some of the rhetoric might seem familiar...

-Ryan

---