[ihc] My Website

For Jim in Mesa and others who took the time to point out things in my website that didn't show up for them, I have made the necessary corrections, I hope.

Updated the captions on some of the photos to indicate when they were taken.

Looked again at the photo of us guys at NWBR, and it made me smile. Then I looked again at the photo of us guys at Tulare and that made smile even more. Great to be a part of this Binder family.

Funny thing happened to me. The Jenny Lind School section of my site is kind of a family history in addition to being a history of the old one room school. As I was reading what I had written before, I kept saying to myself, "Wow, that's really interesting, I didn't know that".

Hey, just because I wrote it, doesn't mean that I remember it. It's going to happen to you one of these days, so don't act smug. <g>

I've always had a mind that dealt well with concepts, and tended to not retain data. For example, I could explain to you how a torqueflite tranny works, but I have a heck of a time remembering whether it's a 727 or a 747, when I go to write it. Weird.

Thanks again to those who bothered to point out what wasn't working on my web site.

John Hofstetter
www.goldrush.com/~hofs