RE: [ihc] IH funny car

This is the most concise explanation I've found:

http://www.staginglight.com/guide/ET.html

I remembered most of the arcane nuance, but not all.

Not much IH left in that beast, which is why a huffed SV 414 would be a nice
touch. Plus, in bracket it wouldn't hurt you to have a tractor motor ;)

The money don't seem out of line for a turn-key racer. The yellow's a little
hard on my eyes, but the hood scoop *rocks* :0

Jim