## >> >
## >> >     (free time + Mac)
## >> >  ----------------------- = (insert suitable unknown here).
## >> >   (not enough projects)
## >> >
## >> > --Mac
## >> >
## >>
## >> Mac, I think I have "equation envy". Mine looks more like
## >> "free time = 0",
## >> and "projects = |too many|". Sigh... ~John A.
## >> ---

well, to be honest, i do have a number of projects that need attention.
some of them right in my--err, i mean the Army's--driveway (and some of them
at opposite ends of this great nation of ours).  but the Army, in its
infinite and monotonously mind-numbing attention to ridiculous details and
regulations, has decreed that i am not to work on my trucks on-post unless
it's at the autopride shop.  apparently the Garrison Command Sergeant Major
took offense at the way i had all four hubs dismantled and what he
considered "very *large* truck parts" scattered about while i was doing the
brakes.  with the extortionate rates they charge down at the autopride shop
to use one of their bays, i'm not about to take my trucks there.  so nothing
gets done on the trucks, and i sit in here trying to find something else to
do instead.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.