From: Bill Wisser [mailto:wisser@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 1:47 PM
To: Ed Sohm
Cc: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: RE: [ihc] 800 door parts needed

Thanks, Ed.  That's exactly what I was looking for.  I did get the
original
ones out, finally.  I had to drill out two, even after soaking, banging
with an impact, and heating.  Does the plate behind your jamb float?
Mine
does.  Mine also has some nice rust at the crease of the A pillar and
the
fender. Where the hinges attack is still solid, so I am just going to
coat
the rust and hope for the best.  I imagine the body shop bill for such a

spot would be tremendous.

-bill

--On Monday, June 07, 2004 2:23 PM -0500 Ed Sohm <idaemes@domain.elided>